Regulatory & Compliance
The financial industry is going through a significant period of change with tightening regulations, new governance requirements, and higher compliance standards. Together with a changing business landscape, an enlarging global interconnectivity and ever-increasing expectations from various stakeholders, the need to fully embrace Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance as the holistic approach to managing and optimising risks intensifies.
Our compliance team consists of professionals with extensive experience in the financial industry, who can provide cost effective and practical solutions that best fit the specific needs of our clients. Leveraging on our experience and industry insights, we have designed a holistic approach based around the three pillars of Corporate Governance, Enterprise Risk Management and Corporate Compliance. These pillars examine the overall strategy, the identification and monitoring of potential adverse threats, and conformity to company standards, which are crucial in meeting the organisation’s objectives efficiently and effectively.
– Governance, Risk Management & Compliance
– Licensing Related Services
– Actuarial Services
– Bespoke Training Programme & Workshops for Financial Institutions
– Market Feasibility Analysis & Market Entry Roadmap
– Assessment of anti-money laundering/countering of financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) control environment
– Gap analysis of existing policies and procedures
For partnerships and business inquiry